ICPR is certified through Benevity and other platforms to accept employer-matched gifts from certain companies. Contact us or check with your employer to see if your gift may be eligible for matching funds!
In Summer 2018, RFI will partner with University of Chicago’s Harris School of Public Policy to establish the Summer Sunshine Fellowship. Through this partnership, a graduate student from Harris will have an opportunity to embark on a 12-week practicum in public policy research and analysis.
Your Support Enables Us To
- Provide educational forums, free of charge, to anyone interested in becoming part of the political process in Illinois
- Advance important legislative initiatives related to campaign finance, government ethics, accountability, and transparency
- Keep you informed on reform issues affecting our state
- Provide Illinois Sunshine, the most comprehensive campaign finance database of its kind
- Hire talented students from local colleges and universities to advance our mission and obtain valuable career experience
- Research and report instances of corruption and lack of transparency in Illinois government
Every dollar raised helps us advocate our mission of transparency and openness in government.
Donations are tax-deductible.Information regarding ICPR’s current funders is included in ICPR’s Form 990, filed annually with the IRS. To see ICPR’s current Form 990, click here.